Rooted in the ecumenical Christian tradition, ARC is an inter-spiritual nonprofit retreat center and intentional community, serving groups and individuals seeking time apart, rest, and spiritual renewal.
ARC seeks to fulfill its mission by providing hospitality that nurtures body, mind and soul. ARC embraces all people in their full diversity, including all faith traditions, spiritual beliefs, ages, races, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, and income levels.
ARC envisions a transformed world in which all people embrace and cultivate the spiritual nature of life… living in healthy, loving relationships with themselves, each other, and the earth.
An intentional community holding sacred space, inviting people to experience the spiritual nature of life through action, reflection, and celebration.
are here to welcome you home, to nourish your mind, body and soul with quiet contemplation, homemade meals and valued conversations. ARC's intentional community members offer radical hospitality and hold the sacred space for guests to reflect, renew and heal.
- Homelike atmosphere in group meeting spaces and private space for individuals.
- Healthy homemade vegetarian meals featuring fresh ingredients, often organic or locally grown.
- Accommodation of special dietary needs.
- Twice-daily silent group meditation for those who wish to participate.
- Eighty-seven acres of pristine wetlands and woodlands featuring majestic white pine forest.
- Trails for walking, skiing, snowshoeing.
- A labyrinth for walking meditation.
- Spiritual Direction, reiki, yoga classes and therapeutic massage (all with advance notice and additional charge).
- Space and time apart for writers and artists to hone their craft.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- A bookstore featuring new and used books and fair trade artisanal gifts.
- Opportunity for rest and renewal, growth and creativity.