Healing of Memories 2017 Workshops
Join us at ARC for a Healing of Memories facilitated workshop to move through your past trauma and achieve a new level of healing.
Two options to attend in 2017:
- September 8th at 5 pm to September 10th at 2 pm
- November 17 at 5 pm to November 19 at 2 pm
The Healing of Memories workshop responds to the emotional, psychological and spiritual wounds caused by traumatic events in your life. This residential weekend is led by trained facilitators who use art and storytelling to help you gain insight and empathy for yourself and others. It provides a safe, experiential and interactive way to overcome feelings of anger, loss, grief and guilt and will gently guide you one step further on your healing journey.
- Fully facilitated workshop experience using art, storytelling, circle, and ritual to access additional healing
- Optional twice daily silent meditation offered by ARC
- Homemade, vegetarian, organic or locally sourced meals; gluten-free, dairy free, vegan and other special needs provided for upon request.
- Private lodge room = $375
Scholarships are available through the generous support of the Mary Alphonse Bradley Fund, please inquire below.
Please complete the form below to inquire about availability for this workshop. Please note this form is only intended to initiate the reservation process and in no way guarantees availability.
A phone call with a Healing of Memories facilitator is required prior to completing registration. Complete the form below and they will be in touch with you to discuss participating in the workshop.
Please note that the ARC lodge is not ADA compliant, please call the ARC office at 763-689-3540 between 9 am and 4 pm to inquire about specific needs, as accommodations may be available.
Thank you for your interest! We hope to welcome you home to ARC soon!