COMING HOME TO YOURSELF: DEMYSTIFYING The RETREAT
September 1st, 2017 : 11am to September 4th, 2017 : 2pm
When you walk through our doors, someone will always greet you with, “Welcome Home to ARC” but what does it mean to come home to yourself? This retreat is an opportunity for new or experienced retreat guests to explore their relationship with self and Spirit. Join us Labor Day weekend as we invite you to let go of the calendar, slow down enough to listen to the end of Summer, and reflect.
Along with facilitated dialogue and 2 hours a day of intentional silence you are invited to:
- 2-3 daily yoga classes (slow flow, hatha, and yin)
- 3 daily meditations (2 silent, 1 guided)
- 1 daily lead hike
- 10 homemade, vegetarian/vegan, organic or locally sourced meals (2 on arrival and departure days, 3 on full days), GF, DF and other special needs provided for upon request
- Canoeing (as available)
- Additional options to book: individual massage therapy or reiki
- Shared lodge room = $360
- Private lodge room = $400
- Hermitage Stay= $420
- Cottage stay (total for up to 4 adults) = $1000
Please complete the form below to inquire about availability for this retreat. Please note this form is only intended to initiate the reservation process and in no way guarantees availability or a retreat time.
A non-refundable, but transferrable deposit of 40% is required to reserve retreat dates.
Deposits can be made by contacting one of our office staff at 763-689-3540 with your credit card payment or mailing a check to:
1680 373rd Ave. NE
Stanchfield, MN 55080
We hope to see you at ARC soon!
Our staff will connect with you during regular office hours (9 am-4 pm Mon-Wed).
Thank you so much for your interest! We hope to see you at ARC soon!